mandag 4. august 2008

Rocky Hill & the Greens

Since it's the first day, I'll allow myself to post twice in a day, but don't get used to it!

Anyway, the place I'm going to is called Rocky Hill, and is located a little south of Hartford in the middle of Connecticut, a relatively small state in the northeast of the US. From 2. September, I'm attending Rocky Hill High School, which has about 700/800 students, if I got everything right. I'll try to do some sports and make new friends daily!

As for the Greens, they're going to be my family :)
Nancy and Rick, a couple who take in an (or two) exchange students every year. I've had quite a lot of e-mail contact with them, and they seem great! (which is what everyone else tells me about them as well).

There are dogs, cats, two big green (of course) SUV's and a 40-foot boat, local girls already offering me a guided tour around the place and a Finnish co-exchange-student named Timi!

Basically interesting and fantastic! Can't wait to leave now! Only 30 hours and 30 minutes till the plane takes off!

2 kommentarer:

Tveita sa...

Ooyeah :D Bijl blogg !
Homepage !

Eivind sa...

KOMMER DET PÅ NORSK Å ?:D